Listing Courtesy of LaRocque & Co., Realtors
3 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Well Kept Newer home just built in 2006. Once you walk in, the 9' Celings wi/ Crown Molding make this home feel bigger than expected. There are plenty of Windows to let in Natural Light. Wood Laminate through out the living area. Bedrm 3 has NEW carpet. All the Bedrooms are large enough to fit any family. Kitchen has all Stainless steel appliances w/ Convection oven and a NEW Large sink. Dining area big enough for any size table for those Family gatherings. Laundry area is tucked awayin the Hall. Brand NEW AC just installed in 2019 and all Rooms have fans. Cute Back yard with Pineapple, Orange and Banana trees. Home has
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Laundry-Hookup, Microwave-Built-In, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceiling Fan(S), Ceilings-Ctdrl/Vault, Closet - Walk-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Window Treatments
- Carpet, Laminate, Vinyl
- Central, Electric
- Central, Electric
- Double Sinks,Ground Floor,Tub/Shower,Walk-in Closet
- Fence - Chain, Patio Slab
- Shingle - Asphalt
- Cable Available,City Water,Electricity Connected
- Dead End Street,Fruit Trees,Paved Street,Sidewalks,West of US1
- From Fiske & 520; Head South on Fiske. Make Right on Brightman to Georgia Ave. Make Left on Georgia...House is on the left.
We were just notified that our small but mighty team ranked FIRST in all of South Florida in BOTH number of clients served and in volume!! WOO HOO! We are humbled and honored to be trusted as the "go-to source" by the community we love. We take great...Continue Reading
Property Listed By LaRocque & Co., Realtors
Copyright © 2019 Space Coast Association of REALTORS, Inc.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from the participating brokers of the Brevard MLS System. Any use of search facilities of data on the site, other than a consumer looking to purchase real estate, is prohibited. Information displayed on this web site is Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.