Listing Courtesy of Triad Realty LLC
4 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Charming 4 bed, 2 bath home conveniently located in Unit 50 of Palm Bay. Many updates including Roof (2019), A/C (2014), new flooring (2019), freshly painted and new fans. Welcome to this well maintained and move in condition GEM ready for new owners. Surrounded by mature landscaping, you enter the home to the open concept GREAT ROOM complete with NEW FLOORING, neutral paint, Cathedral Ceilings, and plant shelves for family fun and entertaining. Formal Dining area is framed by a Large Bay Window for an abundance of natural light. Open kitchen and eat in area with a slider to the backyard. Master ensuite features NEW carpeting, high ceiling, walk in closet, and updated bathroom with double vanities and large shower. Cross the home and see three more spacious bedrooms all with new carpeting and fans to give you ample room to suit any families' needs, The backyard is a clean slate. with endless possibilities. Contact Mary Ellen Troilo with Triad Realty, LLC at 321-652-7653
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker Hookup, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Nook, Built-In-Features, Ceiling Fan(S), Ceilings-Ctdrl/Vault, Closet - Walk-Ins, Kitchen - Eat In, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Window Treatments
- Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Formal Dining Room, Great Room, Laundry
- Double Vanity,Ground Floor,Shower,Walk-in Closet
- Fence - Metal, Fence - Wood, Patio Slab
- Shingle - Asphalt
- Cable Available,City Water
- City,Paved Street,Wooded
- Smoke/CO Detector
- View - East,Wooded
- From intersection of Waco Blvd and Emerson Dr, go South on Emerson to Right on Raleigh Rd SE to Left on Andrus Ave. House is on the right.
We were just notified that our small but mighty team ranked FIRST in all of South Florida in BOTH number of clients served and in volume!! WOO HOO! We are humbled and honored to be trusted as the "go-to source" by the community we love. We take great...Continue Reading
When you are looking to buy a home, there isn’t wiggle room to forget or overlook any part of the process. Here are a few common mistakes that can easily be avoided.
Create a Budget
Make sure before even beginning the home buying process, you are aw...Continue Reading
Property Listed By Triad Realty LLC
Copyright © 2019 Space Coast Association of REALTORS, Inc.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from the participating brokers of the Brevard MLS System. Any use of search facilities of data on the site, other than a consumer looking to purchase real estate, is prohibited. Information displayed on this web site is Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.