Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty,Brevard
4 / 2.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Beautiful Custom Island Home! OWNER FINANCING available. Impeccable 4-bed/3-bath in The Isle of Indian Bay Estates with Spacious Open-Concept living. Enjoy the holidays with additional formal dining & living rooms & Wood Burning Fireplace too! Central Updated Kitchen with a Cook Island, real wood cabinets, & Stainless appliances. Brand New Flooring throughout. Split-plan bedrooms. Large Master with two walk-in closets and newly tiled 4-piece bathroom. Well-built Concrete Construction. Spacious Peaceful Porch with a Captivating View across the lovely Pool and Lake! Bring out your coffee and sit in the screened Lanai or put a hammock beneath majestic Oaks to enjoy the gentle breeze. Community Pier, Picnic Area, and Boat Ramp to access the Indian River for fishing and sunshine. Excellent proximity to the Space Center, Port, & SR528 (for Beaches & Orlando Airport). PRO VIDEO: https://vimeo.com/364052770/7bf05bc9f0360 TOUR: https://www.nodalview.com/Fd3DxPptSzHQFjeaH67HyPXq?viewer=ml
- Cook Top, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Garage Door Opener, Microwave, Oven-Built In, Oven-Double, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fishing Pier, Park Area, Water Access
- Breakfast Nook, Ceiling Fan(S), Ceilings-Ctdrl/Vault, Closet - Walk-Ins, Cook Island, Kitchen - Eat In, Kitchen - Island, Laundry Tub, Open Floor Plan, Pantry - Walk-In, Pull Down Stairs, Solar Tubes, Window Treatments
- Carpet, Tile, Vinyl
- Central, Electric
- Central, Electric
- Family Room, Formal Dining Room, Formal Living Room, Laundry, Storage
- Double Sinks,Double Vanity,Ground Floor,His/Hers Closet,Jetted Bathtub,Shower,Tub,Walk-in Closet
- Fence - Vinyl, Porch/Patio - Screened, Sprinkler - City
- Shingle - Asphalt
- Cable Available,City Water,Electricity Connected
- County,Dead End Street,Paved Street,Sidewalks,Wooded
- Garden,Pool,View - East
- SR 528 to SR 3 NORTH. Turn left (west) on Hall Road. Right (north) onto N. Tropical Trail. Turn left (west) into Indian Bay Blvd. Left on Seminole Trail & right on Apache Trail.
When you are looking to buy a home, there isn’t wiggle room to forget or overlook any part of the process. Here are a few common mistakes that can easily be avoided.
Create a Budget
Make sure before even beginning the home buying process, you are aw...Continue Reading
Property Listed By Keller Williams Realty,Brevard
Copyright © 2019 Space Coast Association of REALTORS, Inc.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from the participating brokers of the Brevard MLS System. Any use of search facilities of data on the site, other than a consumer looking to purchase real estate, is prohibited. Information displayed on this web site is Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.