Listing Courtesy of M. Novak Real Estate LLC
4 / 3
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Welcome home to the highly desirable gated neighborhood of Oceanside Village. This previous model home has a beautiful aesthetic and designer features throughout.Just a few notable features include: Beautiful new bamboo laminate flooring with tile throughout the main living area(no carpet), 12 ft. main living ceiling height, open concept floorplan that is terrific for entertaining, natural gas for cooking,pre-plumb for summer kitchen, tankless hot water system,new storm shutter bracket system and so much more. Don't forget the HOA maintains the grass and irrigation through the low quarterly dues. Community features include: 3 gates, freeform pool,Tennis courts, Basketball and Tot Lot. It's just a quick bike ride to the beach and to area shopping/restaurants. Relax and Enjoy! Contact Michael Novak with M.Novak Real Estate 321-258-9961 for your private showing.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Garage Door Opener, Microwave-Built-In, Oven-Built In, Refrigerator, Washer
- Basketball Court, Clubhouse/Rec Room, Tennis Courts
- Ceiling Fan(S), Closet - Walk-Ins, Kitchen - Eat In, Kitchen - Island, Laundry Tub, Open Floor Plan, Pantry - Walk-In, Window Treatments
- Laminate, Tile
- Central, Electric
- Central, Electric, Heat Pump
- Formal Dining Room, Great Room, Laundry, Storage
- Double Sinks,Shower,Tub,Walk-in Closet
- Porch/Patio - Screened, Sprinkler - Well, Storm Shutters
- City Water,Natural Gas Connected
- Paved Street
- Gated,Smoke/CO Detector
- View - West
- Architectural Apprvl,Fences
- From Eau Gallie Blvd.: South on Riverside Dr. Oceanside Village entrance on your left, through gate take immediate left (Poseidon Way),home is on your left.
We were just notified that our small but mighty team ranked FIRST in all of South Florida in BOTH number of clients served and in volume!! WOO HOO! We are humbled and honored to be trusted as the "go-to source" by the community we love. We take great...Continue Reading
When you are looking to buy a home, there isn’t wiggle room to forget or overlook any part of the process. Here are a few common mistakes that can easily be avoided.
Create a Budget
Make sure before even beginning the home buying process, you are aw...Continue Reading
Property Listed By M. Novak Real Estate LLC
Copyright © 2019 Space Coast Association of REALTORS, Inc.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from the participating brokers of the Brevard MLS System. Any use of search facilities of data on the site, other than a consumer looking to purchase real estate, is prohibited. Information displayed on this web site is Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.