Listing Courtesy of Blue Marlin Real Estate
3 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Call Vivian at 405-816-2127 for showing.This Beautiful 3 bedroom/2 bath home with 2 car garage is nestled on a lovely cul de sac. The property is located in the heart of Viera in the Hammock Lakes community. The house offers an open floor plan with tile flooring throughout. Kitchen has appliances, breakfast nook and a newly remodeled backsplash. Master bedroom includes walk in closet. Enjoy the view while relaxing with your morning coffee on the screened-in patio. The large privacy fenced backyard is perfect for families, pets, and nature lovers. The A rated school zones for this home include Quest, DeLaura and Viera. Enjoy the convenience of living close to everything - shopping, businesses, recreation, medical services, and the Brevard Zoo! Easy access to I-95 rounds off this wonderful home that offers something for everyone.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Garage Door Opener, Laundry-Hookup, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- Jogging Trail, Playground
- Bar, Breakfast Nook, Ceiling Fan(S), Closet - Walk-Ins, Laundry In Garage, Living/Dining Combo, Open Floor Plan, Pantry
- Ceramic Tile
- Central, Electric
- Central, Electric
- Double Vanity,Shower,Sitting Area,Walk-in Closet
- Fence - Wood, Porch/Patio - Screened, Sprinkler - Reclaimd
- Shingle - Asphalt
- Cable Available,City Water,Electricity Connected,Telephone
- Cul-de-Sac,Paved Street,Sidewalks
- Security Sys-Owned
- From Murrell Rd. west on Spyglass Hill Rd. Take a right on Hammock Lakes Dr. Turn left to stay on Hammock Lakes Dr. and take the 2nd right on Willow Ct. 6963 Willow Ct, is on the right.
We were just notified that our small but mighty team ranked FIRST in all of South Florida in BOTH number of clients served and in volume!! WOO HOO! We are humbled and honored to be trusted as the "go-to source" by the community we love. We take great...Continue Reading
When you are looking to buy a home, there isn’t wiggle room to forget or overlook any part of the process. Here are a few common mistakes that can easily be avoided.
Create a Budget
Make sure before even beginning the home buying process, you are aw...Continue Reading
Property Listed By Blue Marlin Real Estate
Copyright © 2019 Space Coast Association of REALTORS, Inc.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from the participating brokers of the Brevard MLS System. Any use of search facilities of data on the site, other than a consumer looking to purchase real estate, is prohibited. Information displayed on this web site is Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.