Listing Courtesy of Coastal Life Properties LLC
4 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
What a warm and inviting space! With a versatile layout, high ceilings, and large windows, this adorable home is the kind you want to cozy up in with all your loved ones. The master ensuite is the star in this house, since it's been completely updated with calming tropical colors and attractive finishes. The backyard space is another stunner--outdoor kitchen, fire pit, lush green space, pergola, and paver patio--absolutely amazing! Other desirable features include a formal dining room, full pantry, stainless appliances, indoor laundry, hip style roof (good for insurance), 2015 Trane Clean Effect A/C system, hurricane shutters, and much more. There is so much to fall in love with here--come take a look!
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker Hookup, Laundry-Hookup, Microwave-Built-In, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Refrigerator-Second
- Laundry, Other - Call Agent
- Breakfast Bar, Ceiling Fan(S), Closet - Walk-Ins, Kitchen - Eat In, Pantry - Walk-In, Window Treatments
- Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Heat Pump
- Family Room, Formal Dining Room, Office/Library
- Double Sinks,Shower,Tub,Walk-in Closet
- Fence - Wood, Fire Pit, Porch - Trussed, Summer Kitchen
- Shingle - Asphalt
- City Water,Electricity Connected
- Fruit Trees,Paved Street,Sidewalks,West of US1
- Security Sys-Owned,Smoke/CO Detector
- I-95 to Port St John Exit to west on Port St John Pkwy to north on Golfview to east on Fay Blvd
Property Listed By Coastal Life Properties LLC
Copyright © 2019 Space Coast Association of REALTORS, Inc.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from the participating brokers of the Brevard MLS System. Any use of search facilities of data on the site, other than a consumer looking to purchase real estate, is prohibited. Information displayed on this web site is Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.