Listing Courtesy of Daignault Realty Inc
5 / 4
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Luxury Island Living awaits! This 5 bed/4 bath cul-de-sac, Sykes Creek home, situated in Sykes Cove, was completely remodeled in 2012 by a local designer - No Expense Spared! Chef's kitchen, featured in Space Coast Living magazine, boasts an 8 burner Viking stove, w/ Moving Color backsplash and 3 ovens (2 gas, 1 electric). 2 bdrms and 1 bath found on 2nd floor provide private quarters for guests, and large bonus room, complete w/ wet bar. Enjoy 80ft of waterfront w/ Trex Deck dock, 2 boat lifts (1 with 16,000 lb capacity) on deep water, custom lighting and multiple electrical hookups. Your lively waterway, w/ regular manatee and dolphin visits and brackish water fishing, sits across from the Ulumay Wildlife Sanctuary. Watch Kennedy Space Center launches from your backyard (11 miles away), dine at Port Canaveral, and surf the Westgate Cocoa Beach Pier! Immediate access to SR 528 and a 40 minute drive to MCO. Call Stacy-Anne Zeller, Daignault Realty, at 321.785.7653 today!
- Bar Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Garage Door Opener, Ice Maker Hookup, Laundry-Hookup, Microwave, Microwave-Built-In, Oven-Built In, Oven-Convection, Oven-Double, Range - Gas, Refrigerator, Vacuum Built-In
- Park Area, Playground, Tennis Courts
- Bar, Bar - Wet, Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Nook, Built-In-Features, Ceiling Fan(S), Closet - Walk-Ins, Handicap Features, Kitchen - Eat In, Kitchen - Island, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Prep Sink, Pull Down Stairs, Sky Light(S), Window Treatments
- Carpet, Stone, Tile, Wood
- Central, Electric, Multi-Zone
- Central, Electric, Multi-Zoned
- Bonus Room, Family Room, Formal Dining Room, Formal Living Room, Laundry, Storage
- 27 x 13
- Double Sinks,Ext Bdrm Door/Slider,Ground Floor,Jetted Bathtub,Shower,Tub,Walk-in Closet
- 12 x 11
- 11 x 11
- 12 x 11
- 18 x 13
- 19 x 18
- 24 x 17
- 16 x 14
- Custom Extr Lighting, Fence - Metal, Outdoor Shower, Porch/Patio - Screened, Sprinkler - City, Storm Shutters
- Sykes Creek
- Cable Available,City Water,City Water Available,Electricity Connected,Fiber Optics,Propane,Sewer Available,Telephone,Underground
- Cul-de-Sac,Dead End Street,Paved Street,Sidewalks
- Security Sys-Monitor,Security Sys-Owned,Smoke/CO Detector
- Pool,Preserve,View - East,View - North
- Architectural Apprvl,Fences
- From SR528 - Head South on Courtenay Parkway to the 1st light, Pioneer - east (left) on Pioneer to the end, right on Sykes Creek Drive, follow around to the very end (stay left at the bend).
When you are looking to buy a home, there isn’t wiggle room to forget or overlook any part of the process. Here are a few common mistakes that can easily be avoided.
Create a Budget
Make sure before even beginning the home buying process, you are aw...Continue Reading
Property Listed By Daignault Realty Inc
Copyright © 2019 Space Coast Association of REALTORS, Inc.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from the participating brokers of the Brevard MLS System. Any use of search facilities of data on the site, other than a consumer looking to purchase real estate, is prohibited. Information displayed on this web site is Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.