Listing Courtesy of Florida Lifestyle Realty LLC
3 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Move right in to this beautifully maintained home with plenty of well landscaped outdoor living in your fully fenced oversized backyard. Follow the sliders out to your deck or patio for BBQs with friends & family, or relax with a cold beverage and take in your quiet surroundings. This bright and spacious 3 bed/2 bath home features an eat-in kitchen with beautiful tile backsplash. You'll also appreciate having your separate formal dining room for those sit down dinners over the Holidays, and your spacious living area. Roof was replaced in 2018, HVAC 2014, plus there are hurricane shutters to protect your home and keep insurance costs down. Great location... close to major roadways which will take you to Orlando, the Port and the Beach. You'll need to see to appreciate! For more detailed listing information, contact Ryan @ 321-480-7108 or email [email protected]
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave-Built-In, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceiling Fan(S), Ceilings-Ctdrl/Vault, Kitchen - Eat In, Open Floor Plan, Pantry
- Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Formal Dining Room
- Tub/Shower,Walk-in Closet
- Fence - Chain, Patio - Unscreened
- Shingle - Asphalt
- Cable Available,City Water,Electricity Connected
- Paved Street
- Take Grissom Prkwy to West on Falcon Blvd, then go North on Oakwood to 7205.
Property Listed By Florida Lifestyle Realty LLC
Copyright © 2019 Space Coast Association of REALTORS, Inc.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from the participating brokers of the Brevard MLS System. Any use of search facilities of data on the site, other than a consumer looking to purchase real estate, is prohibited. Information displayed on this web site is Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.