Listing Courtesy of Daignault Realty Inc
4 / 2.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
For the most current information call the listing agent Leon McDaniel at 321-480-0548. Large waterfront home with a huge family room & screened porch. Fresh Paint (inside already done - exterior is in the process of being done)! New carpet in the family room & downstairs bedroom in the process of being installed. You can see the cruise ships at the Port from the master suite. Master has 2 sinks as does the hall bath. Tool shed too! Ready for a new owner! Very clean! Canal direct to the Banana River (no bridge). Great for boating, fishing & watching the water wildlife!
- Dishwasher, Laundry-Hookup, Range - Electric, Refrigerator
- Ceiling Fan(S), Laundry In Garage, Laundry Tub, Living/Dining Combo, Pantry
- Carpet, Terrazzo
- Central, Electric, Wall - Window
- Central, Electric
- Family Room
- 13 x 11
- Double Sinks,Shower,Walk-in Closet
- 16 x 11
- 13 x 11
- 09 x 09
- 28 x 16
- 13 x 11
- 23 x 16
- Fence - Chain, Porch/Patio - Screened, Sprinkler - Well
- Canal Navigation
- Shingle - Asphalt
- Cable Available,City Water,Electricity Connected,Telephone
- County,Dead End Street,Paved Street
- View - North
- From SR 520 - North on N Banana River Dr - Right on Davis - Way down on the Left
When you are looking to buy a home, there isn’t wiggle room to forget or overlook any part of the process. Here are a few common mistakes that can easily be avoided.
Create a Budget
Make sure before even beginning the home buying process, you are aw...Continue Reading
Property Listed By Daignault Realty Inc
Copyright © 2019 Space Coast Association of REALTORS, Inc.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from the participating brokers of the Brevard MLS System. Any use of search facilities of data on the site, other than a consumer looking to purchase real estate, is prohibited. Information displayed on this web site is Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.