Listing Courtesy of Trafford Realty Co.
2 / 2
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
PALM BAY COLONY, beautiful 55+ Community. HOA participation is optional. Sweet 2 bedroom, 2 bath home features large Living-Dining Area, with built in China cabinet in Dining area and shelving and storage wall cabinet off Living area. Excellent 1980 built home, Screen Porch has laundry room/workshop too. Fenced back yard backs to retention canal to provide view of birds if desired. If you join the community HOA, there is a lovely clubhouse, community pool, Tennis court, pickleball court and shuffleboard. This active community is located close to major hwys about 1.5. miles south of 192 off US1. To join HOA, one time fee $1500. Then $35. a month. For more questions, please call Susan Daley 321-431-2798
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Laundry-Hookup, Microwave-Built-In, Range - Electric, Refrigerator
- Basketball Court, Clubhouse/Rec Room, Exercise Room, Shuffleboard, Tennis Courts
- Built-In-Features, Ceiling Fan(S), Ceilings-Ctdrl/Vault, Closet - Walk-Ins, Living/Dining Combo, Window Treatments
- Carpet, Laminate
- Central, Electric
- Central, Electric
- Great Room, Laundry
- Breezeway, Ext Wash/Dryer Hkup, Fence - Chain, Porch - Enclosed, Workshop
- Canal Non Navigation
- Shingle - Asphalt
- Cable Available,City Water,Electric,Telephone
- City,Drainage Canal,Fld Ins May be Req,Paved Street,Sidewalks,West of US1
- Smoke/CO Detector
- View - South
- US1 about 1.5 miles south of 192, turn west on Conlon Blvd, at Dollar General, turn right into Palm Bay Colony on Ersoff. Follow Ersoff staying to right, turn Left on Mango, home on right at 1732.
We were just notified that our small but mighty team ranked FIRST in all of South Florida in BOTH number of clients served and in volume!! WOO HOO! We are humbled and honored to be trusted as the "go-to source" by the community we love. We take great...Continue Reading
When you are looking to buy a home, there isn’t wiggle room to forget or overlook any part of the process. Here are a few common mistakes that can easily be avoided.
Create a Budget
Make sure before even beginning the home buying process, you are aw...Continue Reading
Manufacturing on Florida’s Space Coast is On the Rise
EDC’s signature State of Manufacturing event awards local
champions of manufacturing initiatives.
Space Coast, FL (September 21, 2017) – Florida’s manufacturing GDP has been on a steady incline...Continue Reading
Property Listed By Trafford Realty Co.
Copyright ©2018 Space Coast Association of REALTORS, Inc.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from the participating brokers of the Brevard MLS System. Any use of search facilities of data on the site, other than a consumer looking to purchase real estate, is prohibited. Information displayed on this web site is Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.