Listing Courtesy of Dreyer & Associates R.E. Grp.
4 / 3.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Intracoastal Waterway RIVERFRONT home with over 1.3 ACRES, gated and fully fenced. 165' OF INDIAN RIVER frontage and COVERED BOAT DOCK where anglers can catch reds, tarpon, snook and trout! Privacy abounds in this 4 bedroom home with additional upstairs family room/office/exercise room. Formal living room and dining room capture views of the ample back yard. Light-filled kitchen and family room overlook the Indian River through a wall of windows. Kitchen has full pantry, warming drawer, pop-up appliance cabinets. Huge laundry room with full office area conveniently located off of kitchen. Fabulous wide Chicago brick porches on the graceful front porch and peaceful back patio. Surround sound in family room, living room, master sitting room and upstairs media/flex room. Volume ceilings and crown molding with custom Anderson windows throughout. Come experience the waterfront serenity of Tropical Trail!
- Bar Refrigerator, Cook Top, Dishwasher, Garage Door Opener, Ice Maker Hookup, Laundry-Hookup, Microwave, Oven-Built In, Oven-Convection, Oven-Double, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Refrigerator-Second
- Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Nook, Built-In-Features, Ceiling Fan(S), Ceilings-Ctdrl/Vault, Closet - Walk-Ins, Cook Island, Laundry Tub, Open Floor Plan, Pantry - Walk-In, Pull Down Stairs, Sky Light(S), Window Treatments
- Carpet, Tile
- Central, Electric
- Central, Electric
- Bonus Room, Family Room, Formal Dining Room, Formal Living Room, Guest Suite, Laundry, Office/Library, Storage
- Double Vanity,Ground Floor,Shower,Sitting Area,Tub,Walk-in Closet
- Dog House/Run, Fence - Metal, Outdoor Shower, Patio - Unscreened, Sprinkler - City, Sprinkler - Well, Summer Kitchen, Well - Private
- Indian River
- Shingle - Asphalt
- Cable Available,City Water,Telephone
- County,East of US1,Paved Street,Wooded
- Garden,View - East,View - West,Wooded
- Approximately halfway between Mathers Bridge and Pineda Causeway (Highway 404).
When you are looking to buy a home, there isn’t wiggle room to forget or overlook any part of the process. Here are a few common mistakes that can easily be avoided.
Create a Budget
Make sure before even beginning the home buying process, you are aw...Continue Reading
Property Listed By Dreyer & Associates R.E. Grp.
Copyright ©2018 Space Coast Association of REALTORS, Inc.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from the participating brokers of the Brevard MLS System. Any use of search facilities of data on the site, other than a consumer looking to purchase real estate, is prohibited. Information displayed on this web site is Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.