Listing Courtesy of Daignault Realty Inc
4 / 3.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Welcome home the to the exclusive gated community of The Willows. This gorgeous custom built estate includes 4 bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths, a bonus room & 2 separate offices. Embrace Southern living in this open & bright 4069 sq. ft. home nestled onto a wooded 5.9 acre lot located on a cul-de-sac. Bathed in natural light and sculpted with 12' coffered ceilings, crown moldings, center island kitchen w/granite, gas fireplace, built-ins, tile & wood flooring, art niches, surround sound, elegant plumbing,huge closets, rich wood trim, 2 covered porches, & oversized 3 car garage. Sensitive to the Southern clime, the first floor master suite overlooks a luxurious pool & is adjoined by a sumptuous bath. Thoughtful traffic patterns make this home diverse. Enjoy the abundant wildlife this location has to offer. Zone for up to 4 horses are allowed. The Willows community has a basketball & tennis court, and for those who love to walk/run/bike, there is private access to Lake Washington. Call Chuck
- Cook Top, Dishwasher, Disposal, Garage Door Opener, Ice Maker Hookup, Microwave-Built-In, Oven-Built In, Range - Electric, Refrigerator
- Breakfast Bar, Breakfast Nook, Built-In-Features, Ceiling Fan(S), Ceilings-Ctdrl/Vault, Closet - Walk-Ins, Cook Island, Kitchen - Eat In, Kitchen - Island, Laundry Tub, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Pantry - Walk-In, Pull Down Stairs, Window Treatments
- Laminate, Tile, Wood
- Central, Heat Pump
- Bonus Room, Family Room, Formal Dining Room, Jack And Jill Bath, Laundry, Office/Library, Other - Call Agent, Storage
- 22' x 15'
- Double Sinks,Ext Bdrm Door/Slider,Ground Floor,His/Hers Closet,Shower,Sitting Area,Tub,Walk-in Closet
- 13' x 13'
- 14' x 12'
- 14' x 12
- 12' x 14'
- 20' x 20'
- 12'6' x 18'5'
- 16' x 16'
- Dog House/Run, Fence - Chain, Fence - Wood, Other - Call Agent, Outdoor Shower, Porch - Trussed, Porch/Patio - Screened, Sprinkler - Well, Storage/Shed
- Shingle - Asphalt
- City Water
- Cul-de-Sac,Dead End Street,Paved Street,Private Road,Wooded
- Gate/Guard,Security Sys-Owned
- Other - Call Agent,Pool,Wooded
- West on Lake Washington Rd then right on Clydesdale. Left onto Willows Drive then right onto Willoughby Drive. Home is at the end of the cul-de-sac on the left.
We were just notified that our small but mighty team ranked FIRST in all of South Florida in BOTH number of clients served and in volume!! WOO HOO! We are humbled and honored to be trusted as the "go-to source" by the community we love. We take great...Continue Reading
When you are looking to buy a home, there isn’t wiggle room to forget or overlook any part of the process. Here are a few common mistakes that can easily be avoided.
Create a Budget
Make sure before even beginning the home buying process, you are aw...Continue Reading
Manufacturing on Florida’s Space Coast is On the Rise
EDC’s signature State of Manufacturing event awards local
champions of manufacturing initiatives.
Space Coast, FL (September 21, 2017) – Florida’s manufacturing GDP has been on a steady incline...Continue Reading
Property Listed By Daignault Realty Inc
Copyright ©2018 Space Coast Association of REALTORS, Inc.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from the participating brokers of the Brevard MLS System. Any use of search facilities of data on the site, other than a consumer looking to purchase real estate, is prohibited. Information displayed on this web site is Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.