Listing Courtesy of Property Marketers LLC
3 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
You will be proud make this one your next home! Beautiful curb appeal with lush landscaping! Bright and open floor plan with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. Home features tile floors, crown molding, recent interior and exterior paint, sprinkler system, high impact windows, large storage room. Seller purchased plat of land behind original back yard making this yard more spacious!Close to Palmetto Express, 95 and Turnpike. Hard Rock Concert Center, Casinos and Amazon are minutes away.Call Susie321-208-6744 for open house dates!
- Dryer, Freezer, Range - Electric, Refrigerator
- Breakfast Bar, Living/Dining Combo, Open Floor Plan, Window Treatments
- Ceramic Tile, Decorative Concrete
- Central, Electric
- Central, Electric, Heat Pump
- Family Room, Laundry
- Fence - Chain, Fence - Metal, Sprinkler - Well, Storage/Shed
- Shingle - Asphalt
- Cable Available,City Water,Electric,Sewer Available,Well Water
- Paved Street,Sidewalks
- 75.0 ft x 100.0 ft
- I-95 South Take exit 12 for US-441 S/FL-9/FL-826 EKeep right at the fork, for FL-826 W to the exit toward NW 22 Ave/NW 17th AveMerge onto NW 167th StTurn right onto NW 20th AveTurn left 172 St
Property Listed By Property Marketers LLC
Copyright ©2018 Space Coast Association of REALTORS, Inc.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from the participating brokers of the Brevard MLS System. Any use of search facilities of data on the site, other than a consumer looking to purchase real estate, is prohibited. Information displayed on this web site is Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.