Listing Courtesy of Dale Sorensen Real Estate, Inc
7 / 6.2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Wonder at the understated elegance of ''LOBLOLLY''. Situated on the 1.43 acres on the white sandy banks of the Indian River. Nestled among 100 year old oaks & groomed trails, this exquisite estate features a pool, spa, dock w/ a boat lift, 3 cottage efficiency apartments, & even a playground w/ pirate fort. Main house has 4 bedrooms & 4.5 baths. Great room is the heart of the home w/ a central fireplace & stunning views of the river the perfect place to entertain family & friends. Kitchen is decked out w/ commercial grade Viking appliances excellent for the chef in the family. Step out onto the pavered patio & an Alfresco Outdoor kitchen awaits. Cottage #1 has living room/kitchen & bedroom. Cottage #2 & #3 are efficiency apartments, one is handicap accessible. Watch the video & be amazed. Call for your private showing 321-427-4497.Debbie Caldwell Dale Sorensen Real Estate Inc
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Oven-Double, Range - Gas, Refrigerator, Refrigerator-Second, Washer
- Bike Trail, Hot Tub/Spa, Jogging Trail, Playground
- Breakfast Nook, Ceiling Fan(S), Ceilings-Ctdrl/Vault, Closet - Walk-Ins, Kitchen - Eat In, Kitchen - Island, Open Floor Plan, Pantry - Butler, Pantry - Walk-In, Prep Sink, Sky Light(S), Window Treatments
- Slate, Tile, Wood
- Central, Electric
- Central, Electric, Multi-Zoned
- Detached Apartment, Florida Room, Great Room, Guest Suite, Laundry, Storage
- 9'10' x 14'6'
- Dbl Mstr Bathrooms,Double Master Suites,Double Sinks,Ext Bdrm Door/Slider,Exterior Bath Door,Ground Floor,His/Hers Closet,Shower,Sitting Area,Tub,Walk-in Closet
- 11'2' x 14'6'
- 15' x 16'2'
- 33'6' x 35'
- 23'9' x 14' 5'
- Barbeque, Courtyard, Custom Extr Lighting, Fence - Wood, Fire Pit, Outdoor Shower, Porch - Enclosed, Sprinkler - Well, Storage/Shed, Storm Shutters, Summer Kitchen, Well - Private
- Indian River
- Cable Available,City Water,Electric,Natural Gas,Telephone
- East of US1,Fruit Trees,Wooded
- 475 X125
- Security Sys-Owned
- View - West
- Pineda causeway to Tropical Trail . Head north , home is on your left hand side
When you are looking to buy a home, there isn’t wiggle room to forget or overlook any part of the process. Here are a few common mistakes that can easily be avoided.
Create a Budget
Make sure before even beginning the home buying process, you are aw...Continue Reading
Property Listed By Dale Sorensen Real Estate, Inc
Copyright ©2018 Space Coast Association of REALTORS, Inc.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes from the participating brokers of the Brevard MLS System. Any use of search facilities of data on the site, other than a consumer looking to purchase real estate, is prohibited. Information displayed on this web site is Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.